Monday, November 26, 2012

My wishlist for 2013

Hello people !

I just want to share with all of u about my wishlist for 2013..

What I want ?

1) Playing Ice skating with my sis (hadiah UPSR utk dia sbb dia dapat 5A)

2) Rebond my hair (teringin dari dulu even rambut okay je lurus)

3) Buying a fabrics to make a new Baju Kurung (Jackel tgh sales ! OMG..OMG..OMG )

4) Renovate my room (Painting, buying a new furniture at IKEA)

5) Repair my Baby Blue (my car name)

6) Do a facial with my mom at pondan.. (pondan wat keje kemas dan bgus wlaupun kuat bebel)

7) Buying a new handphone (android phone)

8) Shopping ! (gara-gara latihan industri, kenela jadi ala-ala orang keje pejabat kan)

9) Trying a new recipes from internet (lama giler ta pegang sudip)

10) Increase my body weight (sampai cecah 56kg)


p/s : Allah. tolong makbulkan semua ni.. Amin


0 comments:

 
My LIfe ! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template