Sunday, July 22, 2012

Still breathing

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning..
It has been a long of time I didn't write on my blog..
Miss u blog.. seriously I miss u blog..

Alhamdulillah I'm still breathing today...
I wanna share several thing..
last night I was thinking about him..
yeahh about him.. I can't hear the sad voice from my friend..
I don't know why.. I'm pity at him..

one more thing is I'm not sure whether I like him or not..
this is another 'him' okay.. not the above one..
I don't wanna share it to people.. I just wanna
share to u blog.. hope u keep it well okayh..



#Still thinking






5 comments:

Jom Makan said...

kalau dah suke luahkan je..xelok pendam lame2, nanti mlepas kak..

meisnani said...

haishh konpius la mirul... ntahla..

Hanna Nabiella said...

hanna pun pena mlalui situasi yg sme..huhu, btw..i fllow u..hit me bck k..hee

AzwanRamli said...

Wow! jika dia baik dan boleh memimpin ke syurga jangan ragu-ragu.Kalau bawa ke neraka,bukan cinta namanya.hehe

meisnani said...

i'm still in confius stages =(

 
My LIfe ! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template