Monday, April 02, 2012

Finally .... Its done ...

Assalamualaikum and a very good Morning !!!
Hello blogger ^_^

It seems like I would never update this blog but actually, I'm too
busy... ! busy with my brother's wedding... there's a lot of thing that must be 
done properly..

Happily, its already done by yesterday.. ^_^ 
last night we're having barbeque at my house and 2 of my nearest friends
are also joining us... huhuhuu thank bebeh !

So, after this I want to focus on my Final Project, Mini Project, English Test,
and my Final Exam... !!! this sem I've taking much of leave...
A big sorry to my partner, my group... and I'm very sorry okay...


p/s : miss to blogwalking others blog.. ^_^




2 comments:

AzwanRamli said...

good luck..

meisnani said...

Azwan : thanks dude.. mane blog kaw ?

 
My LIfe ! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template